As a developer, you probably came across the fact that all application files are unique and different to each other due to their code and resources of each application.
Because of these things, any modern environment for quick development must include special utilities which will help developers like yourself to create and manage resource description files containing these vital components of any application for the Windows platform.
However, utilities, regardless the fact that they make developers’ lives easier, have their serious limitations and are developed slowly which slows down the overall process. This goes against the current trend and progress in the field of information technology.
But we know that you want to be on top of things! That is why we offer you such a great and powerful tool as Resource Builder. And it will make the process of working with utilities much easier.
Here is a brief list of main features of the Resource Builder:
- Works with RC scripts and RES files with complete support for Unicode RC files and Unicode resource data.
- Edits resources directly in EXE, DLL and other PE-files. Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit executable files.
- Imports resources from files of various formats including .Net resource files.
- No limits for the size of resource data as well as resource file.
- Patches and updates resources in executable files. Creates Resource-Only DLLs.
- Contains advanced graphic editor to edit graphic resources. Supports all ICON, CURSOR, BITMAP, JPEG and PNG graphic formats.
- Creates any size of icons up to 1024 x 1024 with any color depth.
- Built-in WYSIWYG Dialog Editor gives you the full RAD (Rapid Application Development) power for editing dialog resources.
- Includes command-line compiler to automate resource compilation.
- Supports additional resource formats, such as DFM (forms in Delphi and C++ Builder), HTML, XML, ANI and other formats.